Monday, December 12, 2011

At last, Mr. James and I go out.....

It's been some time since Mr. James and I were able to go out, but a couple nights ago we did. We visited a place his boss introduced him to. Well, sort of. Anyway, we love the place! They give you a silver bowl and you get to walk through the.... let's call it the "ingredients buffet"..... and pick all your own fish, meat or poultry. Then you pick your veggies, and then your sauce.  The idea is to pile it on as high as you can. This was my first time, but I tried to pack it in.

  
 I don't believe I should could go without mentioning that I wanted to try the restaurant several months ago and Mr. James gave a response that included references to a fear of being served cat. But of course he was joking and that did not happen!

 

Noodles or rice?



Take a seat as your bowl is quickly grilled on what I call the Mega-grill. Mr James and I were lucky enough to be seated right next to the mega-grill so I got a great view. My food came to me in a large bowl and it tasted great! 


Do you know where we went to eat?  Leave a comment below and be entered to win a free dessert! Entries will be received through 12/13/11.  

2 comments:

  1. Genghis grill!!! My favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love genghis grill!!! One of my new fav places to go!!!
    -Niesha

    ReplyDelete